Monthly Briefing of AOS Public Blockchain
(1) AOS currency value signified a correction
In March, the currency price remains stable within the range of 0.04–0.05USDT;
(2) AOS community-scale rose rapidly
The number of community users rose by almost 10,000, an increase of about 1.33%;
(3) AOS user activity continued to rise
The number of daily active users of the AOS official website/blockchain browser/wallet rose by over 0.58%.
Product and technology development:
(1) Build the AOS-based layer2 structure as the foundation for AOS’s future expansion;
(2) Carry out experimental analysis on the pros and cons of two types of zero-knowledge proof techniques, i.e. plonk and redshift;
(1) In March, AOS Korean community held “AOS BlockChain Workshop” successfully in Jeju. Korean users actively participated in the event.
(2) In early April, AOS Chinese volunteer community held the AMA “AOS 2.0, prepared for a powerful drive”. Users from China, Malaysia, and many other countries and regions discussed the tech-upgrading of AOS 2.0 online.
Voice in the market:
Financial media published an in-depth report “AOS Public Blockchain Embraces the DeFi Trend in Its 2.0 Stage” which was reposted by multiple WeMedia. The article introduced the privacy technology upgrading and cross-chain architecture plan, open finance scenario and DAO’s long-term vision.