Thanks for your concern and support for AOS. Work progress and the achievement of AOS privacy public chain during the last month is shown below:
Data review of April:
(1) AOS currency value grew against trend
From April 1 to April 30st, currency value rose about 79.09%;
(2) AOS community size grew rapidly
Number of community users rose about 50,000, an increase of about 38%;
(3) AOS user activity continued to rise
Number of daily active users of AOS official website/blockchain browser/wallet rose over 20%;
(1) Development of privacy asset issuance and privacy transfer function is completed, realizing the world’s first issuance and privacy payment of underlying privacy asset based on smart contract under the Account model. AOS Wallet possesses two accounts including visible (plaintext) account and private (ciphertext) account. Funds can be transferred either within visible accounts and within private accounts, or between visible account and private account.
(2) QR code collection function is added to AOS Mobile Wallet;
(3) Detailed introduction to privacy asset transaction is added to AOS Mobile Wallet;
(1) In late April, AOS official website added Russian site and Vietnamese site. So far, AOS official website has possessed five sites including English, Korean, Chinese, Russian and Vietnamese site. Japanese, French, Spanish, Turkish and other language sites will soon be added.
(2) In late April, AOS official website version 2.1 was launched, adding video, database and other contents to facilitate AOS users and partners in acquiring AOS related information.
(3) AOS Wallet has launched privacy asset issuance DAPP — Privacy Bank. Henceforth, users can easily issue privacy asset, which lays the foundation for the prosperity of global privacy blockchain ecosystem.
(1) AOS Global Community Union expansion continues to advance. In April, Bengali community was built. At present, there are eight language (region) communities including English, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Australian and Bengali community. Communities under construction include Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Turkish community. Global user coverage will be realized.
(2) AOS Global Community Partner recruitment continues to advance. At present, there are over 10 global community partners;
(3) AOS Global Community We Media Platform building continues to advance. Apart from official Twitter, official Medium and official Reddit, there are Russian community Twitter, Vietnamese community Twitter, Indonesian community Twitter, English community YouTube, Chinese community Weibo, Chinese community Jianshu, Korean community Naver and other We Media platforms to concurrently update global users on AOS news.
(4) AOS Global Community Platform building continues to advance. In April, Bengali community Telegram was built. So far, apart from official Telegram, there are Korean community Telegram, Russian community Telegram, Vietnamese community Telegram, Bangali community Telegram, Chinese community WeChat group, Korean community kakao and other community platforms to keep close communication with global users.
(5) All AOS communities conducted various interaction and communication:
Ø In April, Korean community successfully held the large-scale “AOS Busan Consensus Conference”;
Ø In April, Vietnamese community, together with the local KOL, held “AOS
Ø In April, Russian community, together with the local KOL, held “AOS Technology Implementation Application Forecast”;
Ø In April, Indonesian community held “New User Airdrop AOS”;
Ø In April, Chinese community held the first AMA — Discussing AOS Opportunity/ Vision/ Planning Together;
Ø In April, Chinese community held activities such as “sign in and get credits for free”, “guess the currency value” and “crawfish for free”.
(1) In early April, AOS launched on BIKI exchange. At present, users can trade AOS on two exchanges including BIKI (www.biki51.com) and kangbo (www.kangbo.io).
(2) AOS brand influence continues to improve. Since April, AOS has successively been listed on Mytoken, CoinGecko, Coincodex, Coinhills and other market quotation platforms. Global users can search for AOS related information on the above platforms.
(3) Over 300 publicity materials have been published through over 200 media including Post-gazette, Global News, Economic Daily, and Jinse Finance.
You can know more about AOS through the following ways:
(1) AOS official website: www.aos.plus
(2) Blockchain browser: block.aos.plus
(3) Transaction platform
(4) Social Medias
Twitter (Official): twitter.com/AOS_Global
Medium (Official): medium.com/@AOSofficial
YouTube (English community): youtube.com/channel/UChsb16gmccLDrBl2AtldePw
Twitter (Vietnamese community): twitter.com/AOSVietnam
Twitter (Russian community): twitter.com/AOS_RU
Twitter (Indonesian community): twitter.com/aos_idn
Jianshu (Chinese community): jianshu.com/u/80d5843acee9
Sina Weibo (Chinese community): weibo.com/u/7388173763
Naver Blog (Korean community): https://blog.naver.com/aosplus111
(5) User Community:
Telegram (Official): t.me/AOS_EN
Discord (Official): https://discord.com/invite/HPg7KDu
Telegram (Vietnamese community): t.me/AOS_Vietnamese
Telegram (Russian community): t.me/AOS_RU
Telegram (Indonesian community): https://t.me/AOS_IDN
Telegram (Korean community): https://t.me/AOS_KR
Telegram (Bengali community): t.me/AOS_BD
Telegram (Chinese community): t.me/AOS_CN